果然不出我所料。
Enough! I don’t want to hear it!
夠了,不要再說了!
Look who’s talking!
怎么不說你自己?
Wash your mouth out with soap!
嘴巴放干凈一點!
What? I’m right, aren’t I?
怎樣? 我沒說錯吧!
I’m just kidding.
我只是鬧著玩的。
This is destiny.
這是命運的安排。
It takes two to tango.
一個巴掌拍不響。
How dare you stand me up!
你竟敢放我鴿子!
What time do you think it is?
你以為現(xiàn)在幾點?
How can you be so stubborn?
怎么那么死腦筋?
Leave it up to me!
這事就交給我吧。
Give it up.
你死了這條心吧!
You’re kidding, right?
你在開我玩笑吧?
At least everyone’s all right.
至少大家都沒事。
Just go by yourself!
自己去就好了嘛。
Sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉讓你久等了。
Say it again, and I’ll give you a beating!
你再說,我打你喔!
You look alike!
你們長得好像喔。
Let’s go. I’ll buy you a drink.
走,我請你喝一杯!
Oh! Look who’s coming?
喲!看看是誰來啦?
I’m telling the truth. I’m not lying.
我說真的,不騙你。
I’ll know when the time comes.
到時候就知道了。
I’m speechless.
我也無話可說了。
Why so mysterious?
干嘛神秘兮兮的?
Stop being so indecisive!
別再婆婆媽媽了!