1. Well be sitting in the second carriage from the bottom of the train.
我們的位置在倒數第二節(jié)車廂里。
2. Where am I supposed to pay the excess fare?
我應該到哪里補票?
(也可以這樣說:Where is the fare adjustment office on this train?)
3. I'm going to get a drink from the dinning car.
我要去餐車喝點東西。
(也可以這樣說:I’d like to get a drink from the dinning car.
I want something to drink in the dinning car. )
4. The dinning car is the No. 9.
餐車在9號車廂。
5. Does this train stop at Luohe, please?
請問列車在漯河停嗎?
(也可以這樣說:Do you know if this train will stop at Luohe?
Would you mind telling me whether the train will stop at Luohe?)
6. Which car are we in?
我們在第幾車廂?
(也可以這樣說:Which carriage are we in?)
7. Do we change trains at the next station?
我們在下一站換火車嗎?
(也可以這樣說:Need we change trains at next station?)
8. Is it direct train?
這是直達車嗎?
(也可以這樣說:Is it a through train?
It is direct train, isn’t?)
9. Can we change seats?
咱們可以換換座位嗎?
(也可以這樣說:Can I change seats with you?
Would you mind changing seats with me?)
10. Is this seat taken?
請問這座位有人嗎?
(也可以這樣說:Is this somebody's seat?
Is this seat occupied?
Does anyone sit here?
Is anybody sitting here?)
11. I think you are in my seat.
我想你坐的是我的座位。
(也可以這樣說:I think you took my seat.
I'm afraid you are in my seat.)
12. Take my seat, please.
請坐我這兒。
(也可以這樣說:You can have my seat.
You can take my seat, please.)
13. Where is my seat?
我的座位在哪里?
14. The first-class compartments are in the front of the train.
頭等車室在列車的前面。
15. You are not allowed to smoke in the train.
火車上不允許吸煙。