Driver: Are you coming along?
司機:你上不上車?
Forrest: Mamma says not to be taken rides from strangers.
弗勒斯:媽媽說不能搭陌生人的車。
Driver: This is the bus to school.
司機:這是到學校的車。
Forrest: I an Forrest .Forrest Gump.
弗勒斯:我叫弗勒斯,弗勒斯·甘。
Driver: I am Dorothy Harris,
司機:我叫桃麗斯·哈里斯。
Forrest: Well ,now we aren't strangers any more.
弗勒斯:現(xiàn)在我們不算是陌生人了吧。
Boy A: The place is taken.
男孩甲:這位子有人。
Boy B: Taken.
男孩乙:有人。
Boy C: You can't sit here.
男孩丙:你不能坐這里。
Jenny : You can sit here if you want...Well,going to sit down ,aren't you ? What's wrong with your legs?
珍妮:如果你愿意,你就坐這兒吧。……怎么,你到底坐不坐?你的腿怎么了?
Forrest: I'm nothing at all thank you. My legs are just fine and dandy.
弗勒斯:根本沒什么,謝謝你,我的腿好得很。
Jenny: Then why are you having those shoes?
珍妮:那你為什么穿那種鞋子。
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
珍妮:你是笨還是怎么的?
Forrest: Mamma says stupid is a stupid doings.
弗勒斯:我媽說,笨的行為才叫笨呢。
Jenny : I am Jenny.
珍妮:我叫珍妮。
Forrest: I am Forrest,Forrest Gump.
弗勒斯:我叫弗勒斯,弗勒斯·甘。