你知道我能行的,鮑爾 You know I can do it, Paul.
但聲音,習慣,胸部,思想等… Except for the voice, mannerisms, the breasts, the mentality and...
無所謂,反正伊利里亞里 沒人認識塞巴斯蒂安 It doesn’t matter. Nobody at Illyria has even met Sebastian.
- 他們察覺不到的 - 他們知道你是個女的 - They won’t know the difference. - They’ll know he’s a girl.
- 哦,拜托,鮑爾 - 是啊,幫幫她,鮑爾 - Oh, come on, Paul. - Yeah, come on, Paul.
是啊,幫幫她,鮑爾 Yeah, come on, Paul.
好好。我看看再說 OK. OK. I’ll see what I can do.
太好了! Yes!
你要去哪兒? Where are you going?
媽,我說了,我要去老爸那兒呆2周 Mom, I told you! I’m going to Dad’s house for two weeks.
不,你沒說過。你也不許去 No, you didn’t. And you’re not going.
這夏天我跟你都沒怎么好好相處 We’ve hardly spent any time together this summer.
立即上樓,把東西放回去 Now go upstairs and unpack.
好了,老媽,我考慮過你的提議 OK, Mom, I thought about what you said.
你知道摩妮琪會在那兒 和塞巴斯蒂安20/7?? And you know Monique is gonna be there 24/7 with Sebastian,
所以,我不知道 我在想 so, I don’t know, I was just thinking
她或許可以在初次亮相時 給我看那些禮服 that maybe she’d show me the ropes on the whole debutante thing.
- 這真是令人激動 - 不是嗎?! - This is so exciting! - Isn’t it?!
你會玩得很開心的 You’re gonna have so much fun.
到時會有個正式舞會 和一個午宴 There’s the formal ball. And the luncheon.
還有,哦, 我提過下周的慈善集會? And, oh, did I mention the fundraiser next week?
是個嘉年華會! It’s gonna be a carnival!
萬歲! Look out!
你哥哥保證過會去 見到他提醒他一下 Your brother promised to be there, so remind him when you see him.
你確定我能做到?! Are you sure I can do this?!
哦,沒問題,能行的 Oh, yeah. Absolutely.
有事嗎? What’s up?
哦,天哪,他看穿我了! Oh, my God, he knew!
- 我要回家! - 放松。他只是打招呼! - I wanna go home! - Relax. He was being friendly!
我們不能回去!住嘴! 我費了這么大工夫… We’re not going home! Stop it! I did not spend all this time...
- 都是你的錯!帶我回家! - 我的錯?!是你求我的! - It’s your fault! Drive home! - My idea?! You asked me!
- 我?guī)湍阕鲱^發(fā),化妝! - 倒車!倒車! - I did your hair and makeup! - Reverse!
- 我要回家! - 你這是在撒嬌! - I want to go! - You’re being a girl!
- 我們不回家,不回家 - 拜托!開車! - We’re not going. - Come on! Drive!
- 他只是打招呼而已 - 好吧! - He was being friendly. - All right!
我們再練習一次 Let’s run through it one more time.
嗓音測試 Let me hear the voice.
嘿,怎樣? 我是塞巴斯蒂安 Hey. What’s up? I’m Sebastian.
來走一下 OK. Now show me the strut.
好了,吐口水 Now, hawk a loogie.
我為你自豪! I’m so proud!
- 放開我! - 要記住, - Get off me! - Remember,
每個女孩心中都有一顆“雄”心 inside every girl there’s a boy.
好像不對 反正你懂我意思 That came out wrong. But you know what I mean.
維 Vi.
做個好男人 Be a good boy.
回頭見 See you guys.
我能成功 我是個男人 I can do this. I am a dude!
一個七尺男兒! 一個鐵漢子! I am a hunky dude! I’m a badass hunky dude!