對不起,我沒聽懂你說的。
2. Sorry, I didn’t understand.
抱歉,我聽不懂。
3. Sorry, I didn’t get what you said.
對不起,我沒聽懂你說的話。
4. I can’t hear you very well.
我聽不太清楚。
5. I can barely hear you.
我?guī)缀趼牪坏侥阏f的。
6. I’m having trouble hearing you.
我聽不清楚。
7. Pardon?
請再說一遍好嗎?
8. Excuse me?
請再說一遍?
(上列兩句都是對不起之意,但用在會話上,如果后面沒有接說明,并且語尾上揚,就是要對方再說一次。聽到這句話時就要知道對方要自己再說一遍。 )
9. I beg you pardon?
能請你再說一遍嗎?(此句有請求對方原諒及再說一次的意思)
10. Could you repeat that, please?
能請你再說一遍嗎?
11. Would you say that again?
你能再說一遍嗎?
12. Would you speak more slowly?
你能再說慢一點嗎?
13. Could you speak up a little?
你能在大聲一點嗎?(speak up 大聲說=speak out)
14. Would you speak more clearly?
你能再說清楚一點嗎?
16. Would you explain more for me?
可以為我解釋一遍嗎?
17. Please speak a little louder.
請講大聲一點。
18. Would you slow down, please?
請說慢一點好嗎?