1) ace: She is an ace dancer.
就是牛X的意思啊。
2) all-nighter: I felt very tired after an all-nighter.
通宵。
3) beemer: That girl is driving a beemer.
BMW, 寶馬。氣人的是,我們停車場里一輛??頱eemer的主人不是官最大的,當然不是最有學問的,而是一個有錢人的小千金。
4) booze: I'm going to bring a bottle of booze to your party.
酒
5) bummer:
壞事,不好的方面。別人要跟你說開車撞了電線桿子,你就要說 Oh, bummer!一表感同身受。
6) chicken: He is really a chicken.
弱人
7) cool:
港片里的“酷”啊,用得實在多。
8) cop:That crazy driver was pulled over by a cop.
警察,可不要當面叫啊,當面叫"ShuShu".
9) couch patat My roommate is a couch patato.
喜歡長時間坐那看電視的懶蛋。
10) deep pockets: I don't want to buy it, it's for people with deep pockets.
富鬼。
11) flip side: Don't watch the flip side, it's too personal.
另一面,反面
12) foxy: Look at that foxy lady!
性感撩人的
13) nuke: That country is working seriously on nukes.
北韓,說你呢。 核彈。
14) pain: That's a pain in the neck.
煩人的,
15) psych That psycho scared me.
說人“有病”
16) rock: You wanna your coke on the rocks?
冰塊, 注意介詞
17) shot: Do you wanna another shot?
試試
18) yukky: That dish was yukky.
難吃
19) get it: Did you get that joke?
搞明白
20) glitch: We shut the pc down since there was a glitch.
小毛病,比如以前電腦里的一些莫名其妙的東西經(jīng)常搞死機子。
21) goofy: They were worrying about their goofy kids.
傻,不懂事,頑皮
22) grand: Give me two grands and the car will be yours.
一千大洋
23) groovy: His Mom made some groovy art.
有品位的
24) gross:
惡心
25) guts:
膽量
26) vibes: I have bad vibes about that person.
對別人感覺如何的“感覺”。
27) up: He has been up since married.
28) veg: He veg out in front of TV all the time.
“菜”在那不動
29) 好吃叫“yummy".鬼子喜歡聽好話,他們要做點啥請你吃你可一定要裝一裝說”yummy".
30) fishy 可疑的。
That sounds fishy.