We agree to use cartons for outer packing.
我們同意用紙箱做外包裝。
Could you use cardboard boxes?
你們用硬紙板箱包裝嗎?
It would cost more for you to pack the goods in wooden cases.
使用木箱包裝成本會高些。
The piece goods are to be wrapped in kraft paper, then packed in wooden cases.
布匹在裝入木箱以前要用牛皮紙包好。
The eggs are packed in cartons with beehives lined with shake-proof paper board.
雞蛋要用帶蜂房孔,內襯防震紙板的紙箱包裝。
Each pill is put into a small box sealed with wax.
每個丸藥裝入小盒后用蠟密封好。
Please make the fruit jar airtight.
請把果醬罐密封。
We’ll pack them two dozen to one carton, gross weight around 25 kilos a carton.
我們一紙箱裝兩打,每箱毛重25公斤。
Ten bottles are put into a box and 100 boxes into a carton.
10支裝入一小盒,100盒裝入一個紙箱。
This would discourage people from trying their hand on such packing.
人們不輕易使用這種包裝。
No charge will be allowed for packages.
包裝容器不收費。
The case was a substantial one, with sufficient packing used.
此箱堅固,使用了足夠的包裝材料。
I’m afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation.
我擔心遠洋運輸用紙箱不結實。
Such shirts packed in cardboard cartons can save freight cost.
使用硬紙箱包裝這批襯衣可以節(jié)省運費。
We prefer packing in smaller cases.
我們寧愿用小箱子包裝。
We advocate using smaller container to pack the goods.
我們主張用小容器包裝這批貨。