LESSON 5 ON A PLANE
Good morning. This is Captain Marconi speaking. Welcome to Flight 333 to Winnipeg International Airport. Our flying time to Winnipeg is 45 minutes. For take-off, all passengers must fasten their seatbelts. And, passengers must store all carry-on luggage under their seats or in the overhead compartments. Thank you and have a nice day.
早晨好,我是馬克尼機長。歡迎大家乘坐飛往溫尼伯國際機場的333次航班。本次航班到達溫尼伯的飛行時間是45分鐘。我們就要起飛了,各位乘客請務必系好安全帶。并請大家將隨身攜帶的行李物品放在座位下面或者頭頂?shù)男欣罟裰?。感謝大家的合作,祝各位旅途愉快。
Rumei: Dashan, you have to put your bag under your seat.
如梅:大山,你得把手提包放到座位下邊。
Dashan: Oh, right. It doesn't fit.
大山:行,可以。放不進去。
Rumei: Well, then you have to put it in the overhead compartment.
如梅:那么,你只好放進頭頂?shù)男欣顜?/p>
Attendant: Would you like a pillow?
空姐:您需要枕頭嗎?
Rumei: No, thanks. I'm fine.
如梅:不要,謝謝。我很舒服。
Yunbo: Yes, I'd like one, please.
云波:請給我一個。
Dashan: No, thanks.
大山:不,我不要。謝謝。
Rumei: Yunbo, are you okay?
如梅:云波,你沒事吧?
Yunbo: Yes, I am. But, I'm a little tired.
云波:我沒事。不過我有點累了。
Attendant: Would you like some coffee?
空姐:您想喝點咖啡嗎?
Rumei: Yes, I'd like some, please.
如梅:好的,請給我來點。
Attendant: Certainly. Cream and sugar?
空姐:可以。 要加奶和糖嗎?
Rumei: Black, please.
如梅:不加,請給我清咖啡。
Attendant: Would you like some cookies?
空姐:您要一點餅干嗎?
Rumei: Yes, please. Do you have any chocolate chip cookies?
如梅:好的。有巧克力甜餅嗎?
Attendant: Sorry. I don't have any. I have peanut butter and oatmeal.
空姐:對不起,我們沒有。有花生醬夾心的和燕麥的。
Rumei: No, thanks.
如梅:我不要了,謝謝你。
Attendant: How about you, sir?
空姐:您要什么,先生?
Dashan: Could I have some water... With some ice?
大山:請給我一點水……加冰的,好嗎?
Attendant: Of course.
空姐:沒問題。
Attendant: Here you are, sir.
空姐:先生,這是您要的水。
Dashan: Thanks.
大山:謝謝。
Dashan: Oh, Yunbo, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Are you okay?
大山:哎喲,云波,真對不起。我非常抱歉。你沒事吧?
Yunbo: Yes, I'm all right. It was just a surprise.
云波:我沒事。只是吃了一驚。