https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/分離是如此甜蜜的傷痛如何跟戀人道.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論道別,
分離是如此甜蜜的傷痛,如何跟戀人道別
來聽今天的講解:
A: Well, I guess this is it. Isabella, it's time for you to board your plane and for us to say goodbye.
我想就這樣吧。伊莎貝爾,你該上飛機了,我們也該道別了。
B: Oh, Vernon. I don't want to leave. I'm going to miss you so much.
弗農,我不想走,我會想你的。
A: I feel the same. You take care. Will you call me as soon as you arrive?
我有相同的感覺,你多保重,抵達后會立刻打電話給我嗎?
B: Of course I will. Oh, I think I'm going to cry.
我當然會,我想我要哭出來了。
A: Me, too. As Shakespeare said: "parting is such sweet sorrow."
我也是,莎士比亞說得好,分離是如此甜蜜的傷痛。
B: Oh, Vernon, you're so romantic. How am I going to survive without you.
弗農,你好浪漫。沒有你我要怎么活下去呢。
A: We must both be brave. Farewell, Isabella. Don't look back when you leave.
我們兩個一定要勇敢,再會了,伊莎貝爾,你走的時候不要回頭。
B: I won't. Bye, Vernon. I love you.
我不會的,弗農,再見了,我愛你
A: I love you too.
我也愛你,再會了。
B: So long. I'll see you tomorrow night when I return.
我明天晚上回來的時候會去看你。
A: Okay, ciao.
好的,再見。