https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/怎么才能考得好成績打算什么時候開.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在談論考試,
怎么才能考得好成績?打算什么時候開始準備期末考試
來聽今天的講解:
A: You look better today. What did your test go?
你今天看起來好多了,你的測試怎么樣?
B: Much better than it did yesterday.
比昨天好多了。
A: Did you pass?
及格了嗎?
B: I not only passed my test, but I aced it. I'm so happy.
不僅及格了,而且成績還特別高,我真高興。
A: You should be. You worked really hard last night, preparing for it.
應該的,你昨天晚上復習的特別認真。
B: Thanks for helping me with it. If you hadn't encouraged me to do my best, I wouldn't have ever been able to pass.
謝謝你幫我復習,如果不是你鼓勵我要全力以赴,我肯定及不了格。
A: You don't have to thank me. It's just a part of my job as your counsellor.
你不用感謝我,作為你的輔導員,這是我工作份內的事。
B: Did you always do well at school?
你上學的時候是不是總是學得很好?
A: No. In fact, I was terrible at taking exams.
不是,實際上,我曾經很害怕考試。
B: Really?
真的嗎?
A: Sure. But my teachers always encouraged me to do the best that I could and that helped me a lot. When are your final exams?
沒錯,不過我的老師總是鼓勵我讓我盡力而為,這幫了我不少忙。你們的期末考試是什么時候?
B: I'll get my finals in two months.
兩個月以后。
A: When do you plan on studying for those exams?
你打算什么時候開始準備這些考試?
B: Most students just cram the night beforehand.
大多數(shù)學生都打算在考試前夕突擊。
A: Do you think that's a good idea?
你覺得這是個好辦法嗎?
B: No. I think I should study a little bit at a time, starting a few weeks before the exam.
不是,我想我應該平時每次學一點,考試前再提早幾周復習。
A: That sounds like a good idea. What are you going to do if you have any questions while you're studying?
這樣聽起來還不錯。如果學習的時候遇到困難,你會怎么辦?
B: I'll go and talk to my professor or a learning support assistant.
我會去找我的教授或者助教咨詢。
A: It sounds like you've learned something useful this year.
聽起來,你這一年學了不少有用的東西了嘛。