https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/為什么討厭倫敦的公交車體系演出快開始了選.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論倫敦的交通,
為什么討厭倫敦的公交車體系?演出快開始了選擇什么交通工具更好
來聽今天的講解:
A: So, how should we get to the theater?
咱們怎么去劇院?
B: Let's take the bus.
坐公共汽車吧。
A: I hate the bus system in London. The bus drivers are rude, the buses are never on time, and there are few people around who can help you.
我討厭倫敦的公交車體系,公共汽車司機總是很無理。而且從來都不按時到達,周圍也沒有什么人能幫忙。
B: It's not that bad. You probably just had a bad experience once.
沒那么糟糕吧,大概你以前有過一次很糟的精力,
A: It wasn't just once. Every single time I take the bus, something bad happens to me or to someone else on the bus.
可不止一次,每次我坐公共汽車總會遇到什么點狀況,不是我就是車上的其他人。
B: We could take the subway. But we have to go three stops along the line, and then change trains twice.
那咱們可以去坐地鐵,但是得沿著一條線坐三站。然后還得換乘兩次。
A: Train fares are twice as expensive as the bus fares, too.
地鐵票價可是公共汽車的兩倍呢。
B: If we don't hurry up, we'll miss the show. Shall we take the bus?
如果咱們再不抓緊時間,可是誤了這場演出了,坐公共汽車怎么樣?
A: We are already late, so I think we had better take a taxi.
咱們已經(jīng)晚了,我想最好還是打輛出租車吧。
B: I don't think we'll be able to find a taxi very easily during the rush hour. Let's just take the bus.
我覺得在交通高峰期,叫出租車不是那么容易的事,還是坐公共汽車吧。
A: Fine. Have a look at the timetable to find out when the next one arrives.
好吧。查看時間表,看看下一班幾點到。
B: It looks like it should be here in just a few minutes. Don't worry, nothing bad will happen. I'll even buy your ticket for you.
好像還有幾分鐘就來了,別擔心不會出什么狀況的,我還可以替你買票。
A: Thanks. That was nice of you.
謝謝,你真好。