https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/為什么有很多朋友還會覺得孤獨你希望.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論朋友,
為什么有很多朋友還會覺得孤獨?你希望找到有什么品質的朋友
來聽今天的講解:
A: How are you doing, Andrew?
你最近怎么樣,安德魯?
B: Not well. I've been feeling pretty lonely lately.
不怎么樣,我最近覺得特別孤單。
A: But you have so many friends, how could you be lonely?
可是你有那么多的朋友,怎么會孤單呢?
B: You know what they say, "a friend to all is a friend to none". I don't feel like I really know any of my friends. In fact, I should probably call them acquaintances, not friends.
你知道有句俗話是這么說的,“交滿交友滿天下,知心無一人”。我覺得我對自己的朋友,其實哪一個都不了解。坦白說,我不該管他們叫朋友啊,應該是叫熟人。
A: What about me? I'm your friend.
那我什么呢?我是你的朋友呀。
B: I know you are. But you're my girlfriend. I wish I had a guy friend to hang out with sometimes.
我知道你是可是。你是我女性朋友。我希望自己能有個男性朋友,有時候可以混在一起消磨時間的那種。
A: I know what you mean. I find it difficult to make new friends too. It's not as easy as it was when we were young, is it?
我懂你的意思。我也覺得這叫新朋友不是件容易的事,不像我們年輕的時候那么容易了,對吧?
B: Yes.
是的。
A: I've made a lot of new friends since I started learning English. Maybe you could join a club or take a class to make some new friends.
我開始學英語以后認識了不少新朋友。如果你去參加個俱樂部或者報個班,也許能認識新朋友。
B: That's a good idea.
這個主意不錯。
A: What kind of qualities do you look for in a friend?
你希望找到的朋友有什么樣的品質?
B: I'm not sure. I guess I'd like to meet some people who have a positive attitude.
我也說不好,我想我希望能認識一些有積極人生態(tài)度的人。