https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/火車快要開了車票弄丟了該怎么辦.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論車票丟了,
火車快要開了,車票弄丟了該怎么辦
來聽今天的講解:
A: oh, it seems that I’ve lost my train ticket.
糟了,我的車票好像丟了。
B: are you kidding? The train leaves in an hour. Where did you put it?
開玩笑吧?火車還有一個小時就開了,你放哪兒了?
A: it was in my pocket, but now I can’t find it.
我就放口袋里的,現(xiàn)在沒了。
B: is it in the other pocket?
哪個口袋啊?
A: no, it is not here. Damn it! I’m going to have to buy another ticket.
沒有。該死的!只好再買一張了。
B: let’s go to the inquiry desk first to check whether anyone has got it and turned it in.
我們先去問訊處看看有沒有人撿到。
A: ok.
好吧。
C: how may I help you, sir?
先生,需要幫忙嗎?
A: I’m wondering if anyone has turned in a train ticket. I just lost my ticket for Beijing tonight.
請問有人撿到一張火車票交過來嗎?我的火車票丟了,今晚去北京的那趟車。
C: let me see… I’m sorry. Nothing’s been turned in. Do you want to buy another one?
我看看…很抱歉,沒有。您要再買一張嗎?
A: yes. If I don’t make it to Beijing tomorrow morning, my wife would kill me. How mucu is it?
好吧,要是我明早到不了北京,我老婆非殺我不可。多少錢?
C: 150 yuan for hard seats.
硬座150塊。
A: Fine.
好的。
C: …Sir?
…先生?
A: where is my wallet? Someone has stolen my wallet!
我的錢包呢?我的錢包也被偷了!