https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/如何打電話給國際學生辦公室談論住宿問題.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論打電話,
如何打電話給國際學生辦公室談論住宿問題
來聽今天的講解:
A: hello, this is the International Student Office. My name is Leah. How may I help you?
你好,這里是國際學生辦公室.我叫利亞.我可以幫你什么忙嗎?
B: I'd like to speak to the Ms. Collins, please.
請找科林斯女士.
A: ok. Can I ask who is calling, please?
我可以知道是哪位找她嗎?
B: this is Nathaniel Brown.
我是納森尼爾.布朗.
A: and what is your call regarding?
請問你有什么事?
B: I'd like to talk to her about my accommodation situation.
我想跟她談談我住宿的情況.
A: ok, I'll try and put you through. Please hold.
好的.我?guī)湍戕D(zhuǎn)接,請稍等.
B: ok.
好.
A: ...sorry, her line is busy at the moment. Can I take a message?
……對不起,她現(xiàn)在占線.你能留個口信嗎?
B: sure. Can you have her call me back on my cell phone number?
當然.我可以請她一會兒給我回個電話嗎?打手機就行?
A: ok. What's your number?
好的.號碼是多少?
B: it's 0-7-7-8-7-3-6-7-6-8-8.
0-7-7-8-7-3-6-7-6-8-8.
A: let me repeat that back to you. That's zero, double seven, eight, seven, three, six, seven, double six, double eight.
我再重復一遍.是0,兩個7,8,7,3,6,7,兩個6,兩個8.
B: no, there's no double six at the of the number. It's just zero, double seven, eight, seven, three, six, seven, six, double eight.
不對,后面不是2個6.只是0,兩個7,8,7,3,6,7,6,兩個8.
A: I got it. When should I have her call you back?
我記下來.我讓她什么時候給你回電話呢?
B: anytime before 6 pm tonight.
今晚6點之前都行.
A: ok, Nathaniel. I'll have Ms. Collins call you back sometime tonight before 6 pm.
好的,納森尼爾.我會讓科林斯女士今晚6點錢給你回電話的.
B: thank you!
謝謝你!
A: bye!
再見!
B: bye!
再見!