今天的這段對話,在討論看電影,
電影的類型多種多樣,明晚想一起看哪部電影
來聽今天的講解:
A: do you have any plans for tomorrow night?
你明晚有什么安排嗎?
B: not really. I wasn thinking of maybe going to a movie. Do you want to go with me?
還沒有.我原本打算去看場電影.想陪我一起去看嗎?
A: sure. What movies were you thinking about going to?
好啊.你想看哪部電影?
B: have you heard of Hot Fuzz?
你聽說過熱血警探嗎?
A: yes. Isn't the director of that movie the same guy who directed Shaun of the Dead?
聽說過.是不是僵尸肖恩的導演執(zhí)導的?
B: that's the one. It's an actioncomedy. What do you think?
就是他.是個動作喜劇片.你覺得怎么樣?
A: to be honest, I didn't really like Shaun of the Dead. Besides, I like movies with a happy ending best.
實話實說,我不怎么喜歡僵尸肖恩,另外,我喜歡大團圓結局的電影.
B: what do you have in mind?
那你想看哪部片子?
A: I was thinking of seeing You, Me and Dupree. It's a typical Hollywood blockbuster.
我想看你,我,和杜普利.那是部很典型的好萊塢大片.
B: isn't that the chick flick with Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson?
是不是凱特哈德森和歐文威爾森主演的那部小女人愛看的電影?
A: yeah, I suppose you wouldn't want to see that, huh?
對,我覺得你不想看吧, 啊?
B: not really. Do you like biographical/drama films?
也不是,你想看傳記/劇情片嗎?
A: It depends on who the film is about. Which movie did you have in mind?
那得看演的是誰了.你想看哪部片子?
B: Anne Hathaway is in a new movie called Becoming Jane which is based on a true story about Jane Austen.
安妮海瑟薇演了一部新片叫成為簡奧斯汀.這部片子取材于作家簡奧斯汀的真實生活.
A: that sounds fantastic! What time is it playing?
整個聽起來不錯!幾點開演?
B: it's on at 8:00 pm at the Phoenix Theatres. I have a membership there, so I can book the tickets ahead of time.
鳳凰大劇院晚上8點有一場,我有那兒的會員卡,可以提前訂票.
A: great. Shall I meet you there around 7:45 tomorrow night?
太好了.那咱們明天晚上7:45在那么見好嗎?
B: sounds good. I'll see you then!
行.到時候見.