今天的這段對話,在討論手機,
現代人越來越離不開手機,一個星期沒有手機你是怎么活下來的
來聽今天的講解:
A: Is that your phone?
這是你的手機嗎?
B: yes, it's my new business phone. Do you like it?
這是我的新商用手機.你喜歡嗎?
A: it's very impressive. Can you use the Internet on your phone?
真不錯.你這款手機能上網嗎?
B: yes, it's got wireless Internet access.
可以,它有無線上網接口.
A: that's really convenient. Does it have the Bluetooth?
真方便.有藍牙嗎?
B: yes, but I don't really use it that often. Have you ever used it?
有,但是我沒怎么用過.你用過嗎?
A: no, but I think it'd be really great for people like you who are always on the go.
沒用過.不過我覺得這對像你這樣經常在外面的人來說非常好用.
B: yes, I guess I should try to use it.
沒錯,我應該試著用用看.
A: does it have a camera?
能拍照嗎?
B: of course it does. Doesn't every new phone include a camera these days?
當然可以.最近新出的手機有不能拍照的嗎?
A: I guess so. Would you mind if I checked my email quickly? I'm supposed to be getting an important email this evening from a client.
我想也是.你不介意借我查一下郵箱,很快就好?我今天晚上應該改能收到一封很重要的客戶郵件.
B: sure. Here you go.
當然可以.給你.
A: have you checked your voicemail recently?
你最近有沒有查過你的語言信箱?
B: no, why?
沒有,怎么了?
A: I think this icon means that you have a voicemail message.
我想,這個圖標表明你有一條語言信箱的留言.
B: oh, yeah. Probably. I don't really know how to use this phone yet.
哦,是的.很有可能.其實我還真不太會用這部手機.
A: do you want to listen to your messages first?
你想不想先聽聽留言.
B: no, it's ok. Check your email first; I'll check my inbox later.
不用了,沒關系.你先查郵件吧,我待會而再查語言信箱.
A: I'm surprised you don't use more of the features on your phone.
我很吃驚,這手機里有好多功能你都沒用過.
B: I'm surprised you know so much about it. Where's your phone?
你知道那么多才讓我吃驚,你的手機呢?
A: it quit working last week and I haven't had a chance to buy a new one yet.
上星期壞了,我還一直沒機會買個新的呢.
B: how have you been living without a cell phone for a week? hasn't it been driving you carzy being without a phone?
一個星期沒有手機你是怎么活下來的?你沒發(fā)瘋嗎?
A: it's not that bad. It kind of feels like I'm on vacation, not having to answer my phone all the time!
我覺得還不賴.感覺好像我在度假,用不著總接電話.
B: let's go shopping. You can't depend on public phones in this day and age!
咱們去商場吧.你總不能靠公用電話過日子.