今天的這段對話,在討論面試,
你面試得怎么樣?問了哪些類型的問題
來聽今天的講解:
A: how did your interview go?
你面試得怎么樣?
B: pretty well. I don't know if I'll get the promotion or not, but I feel good about it.
挺好的.雖然我不清楚是否能成功升職,但是自我感覺還不錯.
A: if you get the promotion, what will your new title be?
如果你真的升職了,那你的頭銜是什么呢?
B: if I get the promotion, I will be a senior engineer instead of an assistant engineer.
由助理工程師變?yōu)楦呒壒こ處?/font>.
A: will you get a pay-raise, too?
你的薪水也會增加吧?
B: whenever you are given added responsibilities, you should get a promotion.
你的職位升高,責任就會隨之加重.
A: that makes sense. Who interviewed you?
我明白了.誰面試的你?
B: my boss.
我上司.
A: what kinds of questions did she ask you?
她問了你一些什么類型的問題?
B: she asked me about my ability to work in a team and what I thought a good boss should be.
她問我在團隊中的工作能力如何,以及在我心目中一個好上司是什么樣的.
A: the second one sounds rather difficult to answer. What did you tell her?
第二個問題聽上去似乎很難回答.你是怎么說的?
B: I told her that I'm an excellent team player and that a good boss should treat male and demale employees equally.
我告訴她我富有團隊合作精神,而一個好的上司應該做到對待下屬無論男女都一試同仁.
A: those are good answers. How did she react?
回答得很好啊.她有什么反應?
B: she told me that even when I become a senior engineer, I'll have to work with the assisant engineers as a team.
她跟我說,即使我升職為高級工程師,我還是得和助理工程師一起在同一個團隊工作.
A: what do you think about her as a boss?
你覺得她作為上司,做得怎么樣?
B: she's pretty easy to get along with. She listens to her employees and treats everyone equally.
她很平易近人,善于傾聽下屬的意見而且能一視同仁.
A: you're lucky. Not everyone has such a great boss!
你真是太幸運了!很少有人能遇到這么好的上司!
B: that's true. She's highly esteemed among everyone at my company.
沒錯,我們公司里對她的評價都很高.
A: when you find outif you get the promotion or not, let me know.
只要你知道有關自己是否能升職的消息,一定要告訴我.
B: I will do.
我會的.