https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/菜單上的菜品有很多如何在餐館里點餐.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論點餐,
菜單上的菜品有很多,如何在餐館里點餐
來聽今天的講解:
A: we really were lucky. We got the last available table for two---and we didn't even have a reservation! Did you see the long lines behind us?
咱們真走運。能坐上最后一張兩人桌---咱們根本就沒預訂!你看見我們后面排的那條長隊了嗎?
B: yeah, I'm glad that we didn't have to wait long. I'm starving!
是啊,咱們不用等那么長時間,我真開心。餓死了。
A: let's take a look at the menu so we can order. Do you want to choose an appetizer for us to share?
咱們先看看菜單吧,這樣才好點菜。你想不想選個開胃菜咱倆一起吃?
B: what would you rather have, samosas or poppadoms?
你想吃哪個?薩摩薩三角餃還是印式炸面包片?
A: I heard that one of their specialities is the samosa.
我聽說他們的招牌菜是薩摩薩。
B: well, let's get a plate of those then.
哦,那咱們點一份好了。
A: sounds good. What are you going to have for your main course?
聽起來不錯。你的主菜想點什么?
B: I think I might have a dahl.
我想要一份蔬菜咖喱。
A: what's in a dahl?
里面都有什么?
B: it's got chickpeas and vegetables in a spicy curry sauce with rice.
有用咖喱辣醬煮的鷹嘴豆和一些蔬菜,再配上一份米飯。
A: that sounds nice. Do you want to share some kebabs as well?
聽起來很好吃。你想不想跟我分一點烤肉串?
B: ok. How about some lamb kebabs?
行。羊肉怎么樣?
A: that's my favourite. Do you want to have some wine or beer?
我最愛吃羊肉了。你想不想喝點葡萄酒或者啤酒?
B: I think I'll have a beer.
我想喝啤酒。
A: ok, shall I flag down the waitress?
好了,咱們可以招手叫服務員過來嗎?
B: I wouldn't recommend it. I think we should wait until she comes round.
我覺得不好。我們最好等她走過來的時候再叫她。
A: you're right. That might seem a bit rude. It's a good thing I've got you with me!
你說的對。那樣做看起來有點不禮貌。我跟你一起來真是太好了。
B: what would you do without me?
要是沒有我你該怎么辦???