今天的這段對話,在討論意式通心粉,
什么是意式通心粉?做好意式通心粉訣竅在哪里
來聽今天的講解:
A: OK, Jessica, we are going to talk about cooking.
杰西卡,我們來談一談做飯。
B: OK.
好的。
A: Now, you like to cook!
你喜歡做飯!
B: Yes.
是的。
A: OK. What can you cook?
你會做什么?
B: I can cook Manicotti, Tacos, lots of food.
我會做意式通心粉,墨西哥卷餅,和許多其他食物。
A: OK. So what is Manicotti?
什么是意式通心粉?
B: Manicotti is...it's a big noodle. It's hollow on the inside and you fill it with different cheeses and then you put red tomato sauce over the top of it and..it's pretty good.
意式通心粉其實就是面條。面條中間是中空的,可以填充不同的奶酪,最后在面條上面撒上番茄醬,味道很好。
A: So how do you make it?
怎么制作?
B: Well, you use Ricotta cheese, Mozzarella cheese, um, Parmesan Cheese,a little bit of salt, and basil and stuff and you mix it all together in a pot and then you stuff it in the noodle, and you put the noodle in the pan and shove it in the oven for 35 minutes and let it cook.
將意大利乳清干酪,馬蘇里拉奶酪,帕瑪森乳酪,一點鹽,羅勒粉和其他食材一起放進鍋中,接著放入意大利面,將面條放在平底鍋內(nèi),放入烤箱烤制35分鐘。
A: Yeah!
是的!
B: And it's good.
味道很好。
A: That sounds really good. How often do you make manicotti?
聽上去很棒。你多久做一次意式通心粉?
B: Oh, a couple times a month, probably.
也許一月幾次。
A: What is the secret to good manicotti?
做好意式通心粉,訣竅在哪里?
B: You got to make it tasty, cause if you add enough salt or Parmesan cheese then it doesn't taste as good. It just tastes like your eating cheese. That's it.
你想要味道好,但放太多鹽和帕瑪森乳酪味道就不妙了。吃上去就像吃奶酪一樣。就是這樣。
A: OK. Well I'll remember that. Thanks a lot Jessica.
我會記住這點的。謝謝你,杰西卡。
B: You're welcome.
不客氣。