今天的這段對話,在討論樂隊,
你在樂隊演奏什么?進入樂團玩音樂最大的好處是什么
來聽今天的講解:
A: So, James, you're in a band!
詹姆斯,你是樂隊一員!
B: Yes!
是的!
A: OK, tell us about your band.
跟我們講講你的樂隊。
B: I play in a Swedish Bubblegum Punk Band.
我的樂隊叫做瑞典泡泡糖朋克樂隊。
A: Swedish Bubblegum Punk Band. What exactly is that?
瑞典泡泡糖朋克樂隊。
B: I don't know, but that's what it says on the CD.
我不知道,但CD上就是這么寫的。
A: OK. What do you play in your band?
你在樂隊演奏什么?
B: I play base guitar.
我演奏低音電吉他。
A: OK. How long have you been playing the guitar?
好的。你彈吉他彈了多久了?
B: I've been playing the guitar for about 12 or 13 years.
我彈吉他彈了12,3年了。
A: Oh, really! OK. Nice. Do you play any other instruments?
真的!真棒。你還玩其他樂器嗎?
B: I play a little guitar and a little drums.
我會點兒吉他,會點兒打鼓。
A: Since you're in a band do you meet lots of women?
自從你進入樂隊就很有女生緣?
B: Yes.
是的。
A: Really! You're a rock star.
真的!你是個搖滾新星。
B: Yes.
是的。
A: Nice. Nice. Do you tour or do you just play where you live?
很好。你們會巡回演出嗎,還是只在居住地演出?
B: We just play in clubs. Local clubs.
我們只在俱樂部演出,地方俱樂部。
A: OK. What the best thing about being a musician, in the band?
好的。進入樂團玩音樂最大的好處是什么?
B: It's really good for relaxing and having fun.
組樂隊有利于放松,而且很有趣。
A: Is it your full-time job?
這是你的全職工作嗎?
B: No, it's not. It's only a hobby.
不是,這只是個愛好。
A: Oh, OK.
好的。