https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/與其他國家的人成為鄰居應該怎么認識對方.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論鄰居,
與其他國家的人成為鄰居應該怎么認識對方
來聽今天的講解:
A: Hello.
你好。
B: Hello. Good morning.
你好,早上好。
A: Hi. I don't think we've met. My name's Todd.
嗨。我想我們不認識。我是托德。
B: Oh, nice to meet you. My name's Phil. I'm from England.
很高興認識你。我是菲爾,我來自英國。
A: Oh, hey Phil, I'm from the states. I've noticed you in the building. How long have you lived here?
嗨,菲爾,我來自美國。我之前在大樓里看到過你。你在這里住了多久了?
B: I've lived here for six months actually.
我在這里住了六個月了。
A: Oh, really.
哦,真的嗎?
B: Yeah.
對。
A: Well, I've been here for two months and I don't think , you know, we've haven't met yet, so.
嗯,我已經在這里生活兩個月了,我想我們還不認識。
B: I guess we're always busy at work. I never see you.
因為我們一直都很忙。我從來沒見過你。
A: Right. Right. Now, do you live on the fourth floor?
對,是的。你是住在四層嗎?
B: Yeah, yeah. I live actually quite near to your room, just right around the corner.
對。其實我的房間離你的很近,就在拐角那里。
A: Oh, really. What room number are you?
哦,真的嗎?你的房間號是多少?
B: I'm 443.
我在443號住。
A: Ah, OK. Actually, I'm 430, so.
好。我住在430號。
B: I'm lucky my room's at the end of the corridor so it's really quiet.
我的房間在走廊的盡頭,真的很幸運,因為那里非常安靜。
A: Yeah, you know, I was wondering though, at night I do my laundry sometimes and the laundry room is near your room and it makes a lot of noise. Does it keep you up at night?
你知道,有時我會在晚上去洗衣房,洗衣房離你的房間很近,洗衣服的時候會有很大的噪音,這會不會使你晚上無法入睡?
B: I've never heard it to be honest. Maybe I'm a really good sleeper or something.
說實話,我從來沒有聽見過洗衣服的聲音。也許是因為我睡得很深吧。
A: Oh, good.
哦,好。
B: I never hear it.
我從來沒聽見過。
A: So, what do you do?
你做什么工作?
B: I'm an English teacher near here.
我在這附近教英語。
A: Oh, really, actually so am I.
哦,真的嗎,我也是英語老師。
B: Oh, really. I only teach junior high school, so quite young children.
是嗎?我只在初中教英語,所以我教的都是年紀小的孩子。
A: Ah, that's cool. I'm the opposite. I teach mainly university students.
這很酷。我和你正相反。我主要教大學生。
B: Oh, OK, yeah. Junior high school students are really good but, quite often they like to sleep in the lesson. Maybe, I'm just a boring teacher. I don't know.
哦,好。初中生很好,不過他們經常在課堂上睡覺??赡苁且驗槲业恼n很無聊吧。我也不知道原因。
A: Nah, nah. I think it's just cause when they're young kids. Yeah, the university kids are nice, but I think you have a lot more holidays though.
我覺得不是。我認為是因為他們還是孩子。大學生很不錯,你的假期應該更多吧。
B: Yeah, that's true. Recently, I had five weeks summer vacation. I was really lucky.
對,沒錯。最近我剛休了五周的暑假。我非常幸運。
A: I'm jealous. That's nice. Hey, so what do you think of the building that we live in?
我太羨慕你了。這太好了。你覺得我們住的這座大樓怎么樣?
B: Actually, I really like it. The rooms are quite small. The atmosphere, everyone is so friendly, and I get to meet people from all over the world and talk to them in different languages if I can and it's really interesting.
我非常喜歡。雖然房間非常小,但是氣氛很好,而且這里的所有人都很友好,在這里我能認識世界各地的人,而且如果可以的話,我會用不同的語言和他們聊天,這非常有趣。
A: Yeah, I agree. I really like living here. I mean, you know sometimes, I like to be by myself, you know, but I have to admit, I really like having so many people that you can talk to in the building.
對,我同意。我也很喜歡住在這里。有時我喜歡一個人待著,不過我得承認,我非常喜歡能和樓里的很多人聊天的感覺。
B: Yeah, it's really nice and there's really good places to prepare food and everything is really clean and nice so it's a really nice place to live.
對,這非常好,而且還有可以準備食物的地方,所有東西都很整潔,這里真的是一個適合居住的好地方。
A: How much longer do you think you're going to stay?
你打算在這里住多長時間?
B: My contract is for another six months here, so I will stay that long and then maybe longer, I'm not sure.
我的合同還有六個月,所以我至少會再住六個月的時間,之后我可能會繼續(xù)住在這里,我也不確定。
A: OK, well, anyway it was nice to meet you.
哦,總之很高興認識你。
B: Oh, yeah, nice to meet you, too.
嗯,認識你我也很高興。