Lesson 63 The Customs
第63課 海關
Narrator:Mr Blake has been abroad.He has just returned
旁白:布萊克先生到國外去過了.他剛回來.
He's going through the Customs.
他在辦海關手續(xù).
Customs Officer:Have you got anything to declare,sir?
海關官員:先生,有什么東西需要申報的嗎?
Mr Blake:No,I've got nothing to declare.
布萊克先生:沒有,沒有東西要申報.
Customs Officer:Would you open this suitcase please,sir?
海關:先生,請把這只箱子打開好嗎?
Mr Blake:Certainly.
布萊克先生:當然行.
Mr Blake:I've got some small presents for my children
布萊克先生:我給孩子們
and something for my wife.
和我的妻子買了些小禮物.
Customs Officer:I see.
海關官員:明白了
Customs Officer:You haven't got a new watch or a new camera
海關官員:你沒帶回新手表或者新照相機嗎?
Mr Blake:No.
布萊克先生:沒有.
Customs Officer:What about this camera?
海關先生:這架照相機呢?
Mr Blake:It belonged to my grandfather!
布萊克先生:那是我祖父的.
Mr Blake:May I go now?
布萊克先生:我可以走了嗎?
Customs Officer:Yes,of course,sir.Thank you very much.
海關官員:是的,先生.非常感謝.