這頂帽子更有趣,而且比較便宜。
The design is more interesting and it's much cheaper.
我戴上這頂鴨舌帽,看上去是不是有些傻?
Do I look silly with the peaked cap?
對不起,我們不賣安全帽。
Sorry, we don't run motorcycle helmets.
這頂帽子冬天戴上非常暖和。
The hat will be good for cold winter days.
甲:我戴這頂帽子好玩嗎?
A: Do I look funny with the this cap?
乙:嗯……帶著它,你看上去很可愛。
B: Mm, you look so cute in it.
甲:可是這不是我喜歡的顏色,而且冬天戴它也太薄。我看我拿頂紫色的吧。摸摸,又軟又厚。這個顏色我戴著合適嗎?
A: But it isn't my color and it is too thin for winter. I think I'll take the purple one.Fell it, it is soft and thick. Does the color fit me?
乙:合適。你的皮膚白。他非常適合你。
B:Yes, you have fair skin and it fits you perfect.
(一位母親和他的兒子在為他們出去野餐購物)
(A mother and her son are doing shopping for their picnic.)
媽媽:想一想,野餐我們還需要買些什么?
Mother: see,anything else for our picnic?
陽陽:嗯……天那么熱,去野餐我們最好每個人都有一頂帽子。
Yangyang: Mm...we'd better get each of us a sun hat for the picnic in such a hot day.
媽媽:對,我們要買幾頂?
Mother: You're right. How many hats do we need?
陽陽:我看看,爸爸已經(jīng)有一頂了,給奶奶買一頂,妹妹一頂,你一頂,我一頂。總共要四頂。(他們來到了售帽補。)
Yangyang: Let me see. My dad got one already.One for my grandma, one for my younger sister, for you and me, so we need for all together.(They come to the hat department)
媽媽:你們賣涼帽嗎?
Mother: Do you have any sun hats?
售貨員:是的。我拿集中您選一選,比較一下,再做決定。
Saleclerk: Yes we do. I'll show you several kinds and you can compare them and make your decision.
媽媽:要是買4頂?shù)脑捘艽蛘蹎幔?br /> Mother: Can you give me a discount if we buy four?
售貨員:當然能。給您打8折。
Saleclerk: Sure we'll take 20% off the price.
媽媽:我喜歡這種圖案,很有趣。
Mother:Mother: I like this design and it is more interesting.
售貨員:噢,我明白您的意思了。此外,這種顏色也適合你。
Saleclerk: Oh, I see what you mean and besides, the color is more becoming to you.