Section 5.interrupting 插入他人談話
So, I am betting the lakers win tonight. What about you?
好,我賭湖人隊今晚回贏,你覺得呢?
Well, I am not so sure about that. The knicks have good season.
嗯,很難說,尼克隊表現(xiàn)得很強演。
Sorry, interrupt guys. I couldn’t help overhearing your conversation. My money is on the lakers .
對不起,兩位,我插個話,我剛不小心聽到你們的對話,我已下注湖人隊會贏了。
Yes. I am with you on that.
太好了,我同意你的看法。
詳細解說:
1.I am betting lakers win tonight. What about you?
我賭湖人隊今晚會贏,你覺得呢?
I ’d like get some coffe. What about you?
我想去喝杯咖啡,你呢?
I don’t like really music here, What about you?
我不大喜歡這里的音樂,你呢?
2.Sorry to interrupt.
對不起,我插個話。
Don’t keep interrupting our conversation.
別老打岔。
3.I couldn’t help over hearing your conversation.
我不小心聽到你們的對話。
Can I interrupt for just a moment?
可以打斷一下子嗎?
Do you mind if I cut in?
介意我插個話嗎?
4. I am with you on that.
我同意你的看法。
I can’t help thinking that he is not honest.
我不免認為他不誠實。
I can’t help it.
我無能為力。