go fishing
情景對話
I love fishing! 我喜歡釣魚!
It’s great fun. 這是個很有意思的活動.
Even if you don’t catch a fish for hours. 雖然我總是連著好幾個小時都沒有什么收獲.
That doesn’t bother me, though. 可是我并不為這事情而不高興.
Not everyone can catch a fish every time. 因為不是每個人每次都能釣到魚.
My friends often tell me…我的朋友常對我說….
Shut up! 閉嘴!
What do you know? 你知道什么?
You’ve never caught a fish! 你從來沒有釣到什么魚!
What?!! 什么?!!
I caught one! 我釣到了!
This time I caught a BIG one! 這次我釣到一條大魚!
Look! What luck! 看! 我真幸運!
Actually, I don’t care for fishing. 事實上我并不在乎釣魚.
I just want to be alone on a boat. 我更喜歡一個人坐在船上.
單詞:
Catch 抓/ fish 魚/ hour 小時/ big 大的/ luck 運氣/
要點:
I love … 我喜歡….
I love fishing! 我喜歡釣魚!
I love shopping. 我喜歡購物.
I love travelling. 我喜歡旅游.
That doesn’t bother me, though. 可是我并不為這事情而不高興.
Not everyone….不是每個人….
Not everyone can catch a fish every time. 不是每個人每次都能釣到魚.
Not everyone likes German food. 不是每個人都喜歡德國菜.
Not everyone agrees on this. 不是每個人都同意這一點.
This time I caught a BIG one! 這次我釣到一條大魚.
Actually, I don’t care for … 事實上, 我不在乎/ 不喜歡…..
Actually, I don’t care for coffee. 事實上, 我不喜歡咖啡.
Actually, I don’t care for jazz. 事實上,我不喜歡爵士樂.
Shut up! 閉嘴!
You’re too noisy. 閉嘴! 你太吵了.
What? 什么?
What? You got a promotion?! 什么? 你得到了晉升?!
What luck! 多幸運!
What luck! I won the first prize! 多幸運! 我得了第一名.
Catch 抓/ fish 魚/ hour 小時/ shut up! 閉嘴! /what?! 什么?! / what luck! 多幸運!