Airport surprise
一、 情景對話:
This is my friend. 這是我的朋友.
She’s been abroad for two years. 她出國已經兩年了.
I really missed her. 我非常想念她.
But … today she’s coming home! 今天她回來了!
I’m waiting here at the airport to surprise her when she arrives! 我等在機場是為了在她到來時給她一個驚喜!
Oh, here she comes! 噢! 她來了!
Welcome home! 歡迎回來!
It’s you! 是你!
I’m so glad you came to meet me at the airport! 我真高興你能來機場接我!
I missed you so much! 我非常想念你!
二、單詞:
Be abroad 出國/ arrive 到達/ airport 機場/ surprise 使….吃驚/
She’s been abroad for two years. 她出國已經兩年了.
I really missed her, but…today she’s coming home! 我非常想念她,今天她回來了.
I’m waiting here …. 我等在這兒(為了)….
I’m waiting here at the airport to surprise here when she arrives! 我等在機場是為了在她到來時給她一個驚喜!
I’m waiting here to meet my father. 我等在這兒接我的父親.
I’m waiting here to check out. 我在這兒等著退房結悵.
Here she comes. 她來了.
Oh! Here she comes! 噢! 她來了!
Here he comes. 他來了.
Here comes our guide. 我們的導游來了.
I’m so glad… 我真高興….
I’m so glad you came to meet me at the airport! 我真高興你能來機場接我!
I’m so glad (that)it didn’t rain today. 我真高興今天沒下雨.
I’m so glad (that) the 2010 world Expo will be held in Shanghai. 我真高興2010年的世博會將在上海舉行.
It’s you! 是你!
It’s you! I didn’t expect to see you here! 是你啊! 我怎么也想不到在這兒見到你!
I miss you so much! 我非常想念你!
Arrive 到達/ airport 機場/ meet 接, 與…碰面/ welcome home! 歡迎回家!/ it’s you! 是你!/ I miss you so much! 我非常想念你!