He’s my favorite
一、場景:
Hey, this is great! Woo-hoo! 嘿,這太棒了! 喔…嗚!
Hmph. I can’t stand Elivs. 我受不了艾爾維斯.
You must be kidding! Why not?你在開玩笑! 為什么不喜歡?
He’s too boring . 他太無聊了.
He’s so dull, it makes me nod off. 他是那么的乏味,讓我犯困.
Ok, so what singer do you like? 那好,你喜歡誰呢?
The only kind of singer I likes is one who wakes everybody up! 我喜歡那種能把所有人叫醒的歌手!
二、單詞:
Interesting 有趣的/pop music 流行音樂/singer 歌手/ wake up 叫醒/great 棒極了/
三、講解:This is great! 這太棒了!
1.I can’t stand…! 我無法忍受...!
I can’t stand Elvis. 我無法忍受艾爾維斯.
I can’t stand the noise! 我無法忍受這噪音!
I can’t stand your sister! 我無法忍受你的姐姐!
I can’t stand spinach! 我無法忍受胡說八道!
2.It’s too…/it’s so… 太...了!
He’s too boring. 他太無聊了.
It’s too hot! 天太熱了!
It’s too salty! 這太咸了!
It’s so interesting! 這太有趣了!
3.What …do you like ? 你喜歡什么樣的..?
Ok, so just what singer do you like? 那好,你喜歡誰呢?
What food do you like? 你喜歡什么樣的食物 ?
What movies do you like? 你喜歡什么樣的電影?
What music do you like? 你喜歡什么樣的音樂?
You must be kidding! 你一定是在開玩笑!
Are you joking ? 你在開玩笑嗎?
Nod off 犯困
This music makes me nod off. 這音樂讓我犯困。
I always nod off during his lectures. 我總是在他演講時睡著.
I’m so tired , I’m about to nod off. 我太累了,我?guī)缀跛?
Interesting 有趣的/pop music 流行音樂/singer 歌手/ nod off 犯困
You must be kidding! 你一定是在開玩笑!