我以為你不是帶珠寶的那類女生
What’s that around your neck?
你脖子上帶的是什么
Don’t worry about it.
別操這個閑心了
Careful!
小心點
It’s a weapon.
這是個武器
What, dust? What kind of weapon is dust?
灰塵 灰塵算哪門子武器
Fairy dust.
仙塵
I thought that was a good thing.
我以為這是什么好東西
When it comes from a good fairy.
從好仙子身上取下的仙塵才是
This stuff is deadly.
這個是致命的
It transforms the most fearsome of adversaries
它會將你最可怕的敵人
Into a form that’s easily squashed.
變成最容易被碾碎的東西
Then why don’t you use it on me?
那你怎么不用在我身上
‘cause you’re not worth it.
你還不配
It’s very hard to come by.
這東西很難獲得
I’m saving it for a special someone.
我留著它用于一個特殊的人
Ah, the queen.
巫后
You’ve got a lot of anger there, don’t you, Snow?
你懷有滿腔怒火 不是嗎 白雪
The charges on her posters are lies.
懸賞令上的指控都是瞎掰的
Didn’t stop her from sending her huntsman
就這也沒阻止她派獵手
to rip out my heart.
來挖走我的心臟
What happened?
發(fā)生了什么
Well, not everyone is soulless royal.
并不是所有人都是冷血無情的皇族
He took pity on me and let me go.
他同情我 放我走了
I’ve been hiding in the forest ever since,
從此以后我就在這森林里東躲西藏
trying to amass enough fortune to leave this place,
試圖攢夠錢 離開這里
Escape to another realm…
逃到另一個王國去
Somewhere isolated ,where I can never be hurt.
一個不受迫害 與世隔絕的地方