Ai Qing艾青
If I were a bird,假如我是一只鳥,
I would sing with my hoarse voice.我也應該用嘶啞的喉嚨歌唱:
Of this land buffeted by storms,這被暴風雨所打擊著的土地,
Of this river turbulent with our grief,這永遠洶涌著我們的悲憤的河流,
Of these angry winds ceaselessly blowing,這無止息地吹刮著的激怒的風,
And of the dawn, infinitely gentle over the woodsm,和那來自林間的無比溫柔的黎明?
Then I would die.然后我死了,
And even my feathers would rot in the soil.連羽毛也腐爛在土地里面。
Why are my eyes always brimming with tears?為什么我的眼里常含淚水?
Because I love this land so deeply.因為我對這土地愛得深沉