Can I see your ticket please?
您的票呢?
Smith:
Here you are.
給您。
Flight attendant:
Ok, Mr. Smith. Do you have any bags to check?
哦,史密斯先生,您有什么行李要托運的嗎?
Smith:
Just this one.
就這一個。
Flight attendant:
And would you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
您想要一個靠窗的位子,還是靠過道的。
Smith:
Aisle, please.
靠過道的。
Flight attendant:
Boarding time is 10:20am.
登機時間是上午10點20分。
Smith:
What's the gate number?
在幾號門?
Flight attendant:
Gate 29C. Have a nice flight.
29C.祝您航程愉快。
對話講解:
aisle seat n. 靠走道的座位
I like aisle seat.
我喜歡靠走廊的座位。
Have a nice flight. 祝您航程愉快。