錢德勒的約會對象似乎并不是單身,眾人討論起來是否會介意這種情況。今天的初級口語練習將會為您帶來《老友記》這一場景下的劇中原音,結合mp3以及下方的原文和翻譯,開始今天的口語練習吧!
原文及翻譯
Phoebe: That is not true! Ross, is this your fantasy?
菲比:那不是真的!羅斯,這是你的幻想嗎?
Ross: No, of course not! Yeah, yeah.
羅斯:不,當然不是!好吧,是的。
Monica: So you guys don't mind going out with someone else who is going out with someone else?
莫妮卡:所以你們不介意約會對象也在和別的人約會?
Joey: I couldn't do it.
喬伊:我做不到。
Monica: Good for you, Joey.
莫妮卡:好樣的,喬伊。
Joey: When I'm with a woman, I need to know that I'm going out with more people than she is.
喬伊:當我和一個女人在一起時,我需要知道我和她約會的人比她多。
Ross: Well, you know, monogamy can be a a tricky concept. I mean anthropologically speaking...
羅斯:嗯,你知道,一夫一妻制可能是一個棘手的概念。我的意思是從人類學的角度來說……
[*people prentended to snor]
[*人們假裝打鼾]
Ross: Fine, fine, all right? Now you'll never know.
羅斯:好吧,那你們永遠不會知道了。
Monica: We're kidding, come on...
莫妮卡:我們在開玩笑,拜托你繼續(xù)講吧。
Ross: All right, there's a theory put forth by Richard Leakey...
羅斯:好吧,理查德·利基曾經提出了一個理論……
[*snoring again]
[*再次打鼾]
以上就是本期的初級口語練習內容,關注本欄目,我們每天都會為您帶來一段練習助您提升口語水平。您也可以訪問網站主頁,獲取最新的英語學習資料,全方位提升英語能力。