suffer: 遭受
并讓其為之受罪。
-Po: Oh, yeah!
太爽了!
-Master: To take his strength and use it against him...
出其不意,攻其不備!
until he finally falls...
直到他倒下放棄,
or quits.
或認輸退出。
-Po: A real warrior never quits.
真的武士絕不言棄,
Don't worry, Master. I will never quit!
別擔心,大師。我永遠不會放棄的!
-Monkey: If he's smart he won't come back up those steps.
如果他夠聰明,他不會再爬上來了。
-Crane: But he will.
可他會上來的。
-Viper: He's not going to quit, is he?
他不會放棄的,是嗎?
-Mantis: He's not going to quit bouncing I'll tell you that.
bounce: 彈跳
我可以告訴你,他不會放棄彈跳的。
-Po: I thought you said acupuncture would make me feel better.
acupuncture: 針灸
我記得你說針灸會讓我好受些。
-Mantis: Trust me, it will.
相信我,會的。
It's just not easy finding the right nerve points under all this...
只是不容易找準你的穴位,都是些……
-Po: Fat?
脂肪?
-Mantis: Fur. I was going to say Fur.
毛皮,我是想說毛皮的。
-Po: Sure you were.
知道你是這意思。
-Mantis: Who am I to judge a warrior based on his size?
我怎么會用體型來評價一個武士?
Look at me.
看看我。
I'm over here.
我在這里。
-Viper: Maybe you should look at this again.
也許你得再看看這個。
-Mantis: Oh, OK.
噢,好吧。
-Po: Stop it. Stop!
住手,住手……啊!
I know Master Shifu is trying to inspire me and all...
我知道師傅是在激勵我,
but if I didn't know better I'd say he was trying to get rid of me.
get rid of: 擺脫
要不是我了解他,我還會以為他是想攆我走
I know he can seem kind of heartless
我知道他看上去有點無情,
-Viper: but he wasn't always like that.
可他不總是這樣的,
According to legend,
傳說,
there was once a time when Master Shifu actually used to smile.
很久前,師傅也曾笑口常開。
-Po: No!
不可能!
-Crane: Yes.
可能。
-Viper: But that was before.
那是在……之前,
-Po: Before what?
在什么之前?
-Tigress: Before Tai Lung.
在Tailung之前。
-Crane: We're not really supposed to talk about him.
我們不該提起他的。
-Tigress: Well, if he's going to stay here he should know.
要是他打算留下,他也該知道。