? 請你將這個打包,行嗎?Could you wrap this, please?
對話 A: Could you wrap this, please? 請你將這個打包,行嗎?
B: Yes, sir. How is your meal? 好的,先生。這些菜的味道如何?
A: I like the steak. 我喜歡你們的牛排。
? 我能把這些曲奇帶走嗎?Could I get these cookies to go?
對話 A: Could I get these cookies to go? They are so delicious. 我能把這些曲奇帶走嗎?太好吃了。
B: Sure. 當然可以。
? 我想把剩下的打包帶回家。I'd like to take the rest home.
對話 A: I'd like to take the rest home. 我想把剩下的打包帶回家。
B: OK, I'll go to pack it up for you. 好的,我給你裝起來。
? 請幫我把剩下的打包。Please pack the leftovers for me.
同類表達 Could we have a doggie bag? 能幫我們打包嗎?
對話 A: Please pack the leftovers for me. 請幫我把剩下的打包。
B: OK, I'll get a doggie bag for you. 好的,我去為您拿個打包袋。
? 不用找零了。Keep the change.
同類表達 Keep what's left.
Keep the remainder.
? 這賬單上包括小費嗎?Does this include a tip?
? 你要給多少小費?How much tip are you leaving?
對話 A: How much tip are you leaving? 你要給多少小費?
B: Ten dollars. 十美元。
? 我們把小費放在餐桌上了。We've left the tip on the table.
對話 A: We've left the tip on the table. 我們把小費放在餐桌上了。
B: Thank you. 謝謝。
? 我們通常付10%的餐費做小費。We usually tip 10% of the cost of the meal.
對話 A: How much should we tip our waiter? 我們要給服務員多少小費?
B: We usually tip 10% of the cost of the meal. 我們通常付10%的餐費做小費。
A: I see. 我知道了。
? 這是給你的小費。This is for your service.
對話 A: This is for your service. 這是給你的小費。
B: Thank you. Welcome to our restaurant again. 謝謝。歡迎再次光臨我們餐館。