? 我非常不好意思。I'm really sorry.
同類表達 I feel very sorry.
I am terribly sorry.
? 我想找個地洞鉆進去。I want to crawl into a hole and hide.
對話 A: I want to crawl into a hole and hide. 我真想找個地洞鉆進去。
B: Come on, that's not your fault. 拜托,那不是你的錯。
? 我覺得很難為情。I feel so embarrassed.
同類表達 I felt terribly ashamed. 我感覺羞愧難當。
對話 A: I feel so embarrassed to put on workout clothes in front of someone else. 我覺得在別人面前穿緊身運動服太難為情了。
B: So does everyone. 每個人都這樣啊。
? 我為自己感到慚愧。I'm ashamed of myself.
對話 A: I'm ashamed of myself. 我為自己感到慚愧。
B: Forget about it. It's just a small mistake. 別這樣,只是一個小錯而已。
? 真丟臉!For shame!
對話 A: I asked her on a date even though I knew she had a boyfriend. 盡管我知道她已經(jīng)有男朋友了,我還是約了她。
B: For shame! 真丟臉!
? 他的臉紅了。His face was turning red.
同類表達 He blushed.
? 這次我真的搞砸了。I really screwed up this time.
同類表達 I goofed up 我出大錯了。
I messed it up. 我搞砸了。
? 沒什么可羞愧的。There is nothing to be ashamed about.
對話 A: What's wrong? 怎么了?
B: I can do nothing. 我什么都不會。
A: If you don't know, you can learn. There is nothing to be ashamed about. 如果你不了解,可以學。這沒什么可羞愧的。
? 為什么我一直犯錯?我好沒用。Why do I keep making mistakes? I am so lame.
對話 A: Why do I keep making mistakes? I am so lame. 為什么我一直犯錯?我好沒用。
B: No one is perfect. Just learn from these lessons. 人無完人。只要吸取教訓就行。
? 我很久沒給你寫信了,感到很慚愧。I feel ashamed that I haven't written to you for so long.