I cannot believe my eyes.
我真不敢相信我的眼睛。
I felt the same way when I first saw you.
我第一次見到你時也是同樣的感覺。
Original tan, original tile, original too. What do you think, Oleg?
全部都是原創(chuàng)原裝哦。奧列格,你覺得如何?
Nice.
不錯。
"Nice"? All you got is "nice" This place was like great adventure for rats!
不錯?你就這么一句"不錯"嗎?這里本來像是老鼠的主題公園!
They were waiting in line to bite us. Caroline, show them your bite marks.
它們還排隊要進來咬我們呢??辶?,給他看看咬痕。
I'd rather not.
還是不要吧。
Nice? It used to smell like the place poop comes to die. Or death comes to poop.
不錯?以前這里聞起來像是屎的墳場。又或者是死亡來拉屎的地兒。
And look what we did! We created the greatest, coolest, chic-est cupcake shop, and I love it!
但你看這成果!我們親手打造了這最棒、最酷、最潮的小蛋糕店,我愛死了!
But you know, no enthusiasm. Just a soft opening.
但也沒啥激情啦。就軟開幕罷了。
And, Han, this was all possible because you gave us the space rent-free.
阿憨,能有這一切也是因為你不收我們租金。
Rent-free? Now, refresh my memory. When exactly did I say "rent-free?"
什么免租?給我說說。我什么時候說過這話?
On the 27th, 4:15 P.M., you said, "I don't care about that dump, you can have it for free. Burn it to the ground, for all I care."
在27號下午4點15分,你說,"那個垃圾堆,你要免費拿去,還是一把火燒了我都無所謂。"
I knew learning English would come back to bite me in the ass.
我就知道學了英語,有一天我會遭報應。