Oh, my God. Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God.
天啊,神啊。菩薩啊,觀音啊。
Just let me see it.
就讓我?guī)湍憧绰铩?/p>
Max, I could not continue to live here if you ever saw it.
麥克斯,讓你看那我就沒臉住下去了。
Well, then definitely let me see it.
那我絕對要看了。
It's okay, I have one too, except mine has a "Welcome" mat.
怕啥啊,你有的我都有,除了我的那里有個"歡迎進入"的腳踏墊。
I know, I'll just take a picture of it.
我知道了,我拍張那里的照片就行了。
And that's how Kim Kardashian became famous.
這就是金·卡戴珊出名的原因。
It's bad enough I'm taking a picture of my vagina, I'm doing it with an iphone 3.
拍我"小妹妹"的照已經夠慘了,更慘的是我還得用iphone 3來拍。
Too dark. Needs a flash.
太暗了。要閃光燈。
All right, but watch out for red-eye.
行,但注意紅眼啊。
Ohh... There she is. Yeah, that's definitely something.
這下瞧見她了。看樣子絕對有問題。
Let me see it.
讓我看看。
Wait, it needs a filter. Lo-fi, no. Valencia, no. Oh, maybe just a border.
等等,這得加個濾鏡。低保真度,巴倫西亞濾鏡,都不要。還是加個邊框啊。
Just give it to me. Oh ho, that's not good.
快給我看。哎喲,這絕對有問題。
I just want to go on the record. It doesn't always look like that. It's actually quite pretty.
我就想聲明一下。她平常不是這樣的。平常還挺美的呢。
Well, now it has a good personality.
現在她則是丑得很有個性。