Andy, it's me!
安迪,是我!
I'll be right out.
馬上出來。
No, this can't wait any longer. I don't need a big romantic comedy moment.
不,我等不及了。我不需要盛大的浪漫喜劇時刻。
No... Oh, sorry. I thought it was the office!
別進來。抱歉,我以為這是辦公室
Not the office.
不是。
I'm stuck. Oh, I want to go, but I can't.
我卡住了。我想開溜,但溜不了。
And I'll never be able to go again.
我以后想開拉也拉不了了。
Well, I'm on the toilet and you're in a cupcake.
我正坐在馬桶上,你正穿著蛋糕服。
Can't get creepier than this, so, Caroline, I love you.
沒有比這更怪的時刻了,卡洛琳,我愛你。
I love you too. Oh, please, push me out.
我也愛你。拜托,把我推出去。
How'd it go? Was it romantic?
如何,浪漫嗎?
He told me he loved me on the toilet.
他一邊蹲馬桶一邊說愛我。
Oh, man! That's my dream scenario!
天啊,那是我的夢想表白場景呢!
I'm only gonna do this for an hour, to show you how it's done, and then I'm out.
我就只穿這個一小時,給你們示范一下該怎么賣,之后我就不干了。
This is your dream, not mine. Cupcakes! Free cupcakes!
這是你們的夢想,不是我的。小蛋糕,免費的小蛋糕!
Come on, get 'em! Get 'em while they're hot!
來嘛,嘗一個!要趁熱吃哦!