So this is our place. Not much, but...
這就是我們的公寓,地方不大...
You have so many possessions. Are you rich, ma'am? Yes.
你們有那么多東西。女士,你是不是有錢人?是的。
And I have to say, this "Ma'am" Thing is still working for me.
不得不說,那聲"女士"仍然讓我心馳蕩漾啊。
Um, okay, Jacob. That's enough with the lights.
雅各布,別玩電燈了。
There will be plenty of time for fun with electricity tomorrow, but it's late.
明天會有很多時間,可以好好體驗電力,但現(xiàn)在很晚了。
Let's discuss sleeping arrangements.
我們來安排怎么睡吧
You two can sleep out here, and Max and I will sleep in her bed. Does that work for you? Okay.
你們倆在外面睡,我和麥克斯睡她的床??梢詥??可以。
Oh, sorry. I left my bra.
抱歉,我忘了拿走我的胸罩了
Your-your b-b-bra?
你的胸胸胸,罩?
Jacob, stop acting like a child. I'm sorry about him.
雅各布,別跟個小孩一樣。我真替他臉紅。
Don't be. At least it was her bra. Mine would have killed the kid.
大可不必。還好是她的胸罩。如果是我的,那孩子早掛了。
So I was thinking we could drive our truck to my uncle's lumberyard in the morning and get the wood for the barn.
我想著明早可以開車去我叔叔的貯木場,弄些木材回來做馬棚。
Okay, but there seems to be plenty of wood right here. Oh, hello.
好啊,不過似乎這里也有根"硬木"啊。注意點好嗎?
Don't be embarrassed, Jacob. It's perfectly natural when you're exposed to new things.
不要覺得丟人,雅各布。當你接觸新鮮事物時,這是自然反應。
The first time I saw a picture of those fat twins on scooters, I was hard for days.
我第一次見到小摩托上的胖雙胞胎照片時,也性奮了好幾天呢。
Why don't you two go outside and play with the horse? Okay.
你們倆何不出去跟栗寶玩?好的。
And thank you for letting us stay at your place. Your home is dope.
謝謝你們讓我們住在這里。你們家酷斃了。
You don't even know what that means, Jebediah.
你都不知道那個詞是什么意思,杰巴達亞。
It's hipster talk, Jacob, and it's awesome.
嬉皮士就這么說,雅各布,超棒的。