Uh, what's happening right now? Max, are you smoking crack?
你在干嘛呢?麥克斯,你在吸毒嗎?
it's not crack, it's lipstick. I can afford crack.
這不是毒品,是唇膏。毒品我倒買得起。
I'm at the end of my good lipstick and I can't afford to buy a new one so I'm going all Breaking Bad.
我的好唇膏快要用完了,沒錢買新的,只好學《絕命毒師》,燒一燒煉一煉。
"Breaking Bad"? We're more like broke and sad.
《絕命毒師》?我們更像是“沒命毒虱”吧。
You're freebasing lipstick and look, this heel is starting to wobble.
你在加熱提煉唇膏,看我,這只高跟鞋都搖搖欲斷了。
Here, stick this in and hold it.
來,塞進去,撐住。
I swear I've said that before, but I don't think it was about shoes.
我發(fā)誓這種話我以前說過,不過肯定跟鞋子無關。
Yo, dollface. It's been ten minutes!
美人,都過了十分鐘了
His chowder, my spaghetti. Where's the food?
他的雜燴濃湯,我的意大利面。在哪里?
"Where's the food"? Where's your neck?
“在哪里”?你怎么不問問,你脖子在哪里?
I wasn't listening. I was looking at your boobs.
老子根本沒再聽,我在看你的奶子呢。
Well, I do what I can but they'll never be as big as yours.
我會盡我所能,不過老娘胸再大,也沒你的男人奶大。
Pick up. Meatball. Hey, hot stuff. Where's the hot stuff?
上菜,肉丸。喂,辣妹,你們的熱菜呢?
Oh, Max. You were right. This heel is much more--no. No, wait! No, it's not. It's gonna...
麥克斯,你做得對。這只高跟鞋比以前更...不對。不,等等,別這樣!這會...
Those are the biggest balls those guys have had in their laps since they started steroids.
這兩男的在打類固醇長肌肉后,雙腿間第一次有這么大的“肉丸”呢。