I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood.對不起,一定是我誤解了。
Did you mean……?您的意思是……嗎?
I think I caught the wrong meaning.我想我理解錯了。
So what you’re saying is……那么您的意思是……
I thought you meant……我本以為您的意思是……
I was under the impression that……我本來覺得……
I was under the understanding that……我本來以為……It was my understanding that……我原以為……
Don't you mean……?難道您的意思是……
Can you explain that again for me?您能否再給我解釋一遍?
I don't think I've got your meaning.我想我沒有理解您的意思。
What was it that you meant?您原本的意思是什么?
Let me clarify……讓我澄清一下……
We aren't on the same page.我們的理解有出入。
Let me explain it to you again.我再給您解釋一遍。
You’ve got the wrong idea.您理解錯了。
I must not have communicated clearly.我肯定沒說清楚。
Let’s try that one more time.我們再明確一下。
What I meant was……我本來的意思是……
What did you understand?您理解成什么了?