Remember Me -- Kathy J Parenteau
要記得
If I were to leave this world today,
如果我今天就要離開這個世界,
I'd want to be remembered, it's true, for going that extra mile just to show my love for you.
我不愿被遺忘,再多愛你一點。
I'd want for you to be proud of me and know I always tried.
我想你為我驕傲,我想你知道我有一直努力。
When you hurt, I did, too; your tears I also cried.
你的眼淚也讓傷心,你的痛也讓我心疼。
I'd want you to be compassionate to never turn away, from someone who might need a hug or encouragement one day.
我想你能溫柔善良,能給予需要的人擁抱和鼓勵。
I'd want you to know I'm sorry if I ever caused you pain.
如果我曾傷害過你,希望你能知道我很抱歉。
I hope you learn from my mistakes and forgive me just the same.
我希望你能以我為誡,我希望你能原諒我。
There are no second chances when God says it's time to go.
當上帝向你揮手時,沒人能從頭來過。
We only have today to let our feelings show.
每晚祈禱時要記得。
Remember this when you say your prayers and count your blessings tonight,
愛要及時表達,
and treasure every precious moment God gives you in this life.
生活要好好珍惜。