If you're going to try, go all the way.
如果你要試圖來做的話,盡心做吧。
Otherwise, don't even start.
否則,就不要開始。
If you're going to try, go all the way.
如果你要試圖來做的話,盡心做吧。
This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives, jobs and maybe your mind. Go all the way.
這樣做就有可能導致你失去女朋友,妻子,親戚,工作,也包括失去理智的可能。盡心做吧。
It could mean not eating for 3 or 4 days.
做的話就有可能3-4天都不吃東西。
It could mean freezing on a park bench.
做的話就有可能在公園長椅上冷凍著。
It could mean jail, it could mean derision, mockery, isolation.
做的話就有可能坐牢,做的話就有可能被人嘲笑,嘲諷,孤立。
Isolation is the gift, all the others are a test of your endurance, of how much you really want to do it.
孤立才是天賜的禮物,別的都是考驗你的耐心,是想看你多么想要做這件事情。
And you'll do it despite rejection and the worst odds, and it will be better than anything else you can imagine.
而你會做,無論你遭遇的是拒絕,還是極為不理想的成功幾率,這樣做,會比你能想象的任何其他可以做的的事情好許多。
If you're going to try, go all the way.
如果你要試圖來做的話,盡心做吧。
There is no other feeling like that.
沒有比那種感覺還好的。
You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire.
你會與神共舞,而每天晚上會燃燒的極為明亮。
Do it, do it, do it, do it. All the way, all the way.
做吧,做吧,做吧,做吧。盡心的,盡心的。
You will ride life straight to perfect laughter, its the only good fight there is.
你會乘著生活的機遇,直到你體會到完全喜樂的生活,這樣做才是唯一該打的好仗。
And I'm doing it. Enduring the long distance between us.
而我正在盡心做著。忍著我們之間的遠距離。
Facing myself when there's silence and darkness.
在暗黑平靜的時候面對著自己的心靈。
Working while loosing my passion for it.
在逐漸失去激情的同時依然工作著。
Living in a city that left me long ago.
住著在一個早就拋棄我的城市里。
Pushing time forward. Trying to live my dream.
推著時間向前移。試圖著實現(xiàn)我的夢想。
Holding my future close by reading Wilde's words.
緊抱著我的未來仍然在閱讀奧斯卡王爾德的語句。
And still smiling. Because, I'm doing it!
仍然笑著。因為我在做!