I might be able to reach it. 我應該能登上去的
This brittle rock requires special care and technique. 攀登松動的石壁尤其需要 倍加小心 同時也最考驗登山技巧
Thing is this is only climbable by making all the force go that way and that way. 唯一的可行的攀爬方式 就是這樣 用力向上
Trying to pull on this,it's all just gonna crumble. 只要用力拉一下這里 整個石壁就會垮塌
Pushing with opposing forces allows me to creep my way up the rock face, 借助手推巖壁的反作用力 我順著石壁 爬上山頂
but as the gully tightens, I'm running out of options. 就像河道變窄一樣 我別無選擇
Thing is it's so narrow.I've got to come out a little bit and around the edge of the chimney here. 這實在太窄了 我得往外邊來一點兒 繞過這個煙囪
Got to try and turn around,so I'm out the chimney this side. 我要試著轉(zhuǎn)身 這樣就能到煙囪這邊來
Okay, here we go. One, two, three. 好了 開始吧 一 二 三
This is the most dangerous part of the climb, 這是攀爬最危險的部分
and I've got a 100-foot death drop straight beneath me. 在我身下 有100英尺的死亡垂直高度
Get over this little lip.Up, up, and away.One, two, three! 爬過這個小裂口 上去 再上去 然后就成功了 一 二 三
Okay, at the top.A tough climb, but I'm up. 好了 登頂了 攀爬很艱苦 但是我上來了
Okay, that's it. Let's just get safe here. 好了 搞定 找個安全的地方
Just shredding for the hands and the arms. 手和胳膊都要碎掉了
If there's any doubt was on the rock, it is beforehand,no doubting this view. 如果之前對巖石還懷有疑問 看看這里 毋庸置疑
This is volcanic,and that's a huge rim of the crater. 這是火山形成的 那是巨大的火山口邊沿
But, look, we still get higher here.Let's get up to that bit. 但是 瞧 還有個更高點 再往上走一點兒