Okay, Bear, we're coming up on 8,000 feet now.You better get ready to jump. 貝爾 我們已爬升到八千英尺了 你最好準備好跳傘了
So, he had to actually get out of the canopy,get onto the top of the plane, 實際上 他不得不離開座艙 爬到機體之上
and then if he jumped off the plane from that point,he would've hit the tail fin. 但如果他在那就跳了的話 他會被尾翼打到的
So the only way to get his body further away,we had to flip the plane upside down so he would just fall away. 所以我們必須倒飛 這是讓他遠離尾翼的唯一辦法 這樣他就可以安全跳落了
Bear's feet being next to me here,literally in a heartbeat,his feet were now complete 180. 當時貝爾的腳就在我旁邊 就在這 而就在轉眼間 他就來了個一百八十度轉身
Brilliant moment -- it was a brilliant moment.I absolutely love that moment. 精彩的時刻 太精彩了 我愛死那個時刻了
To this day, it still makes me smile that we pulled this one off. 我至今仍很高興我們渡過了那個難關
There's the plane out ahead!I don't know where the hell I'm gonna land! 我頭頂上有架飛機 我都不知道我會落到什么鬼地方
Coming up, my two favorite moments.Will you agree? 我最愛的兩個時刻即將上演 你同意嗎
I'm Bear Grylls.Welcome back to my 25 greatest moments. 我是貝爾·格里爾斯 歡迎回到25個精彩片段集錦
So far, I've made some grand entrances,had some very close shaves,put my stomach through some tough tests. 目前為止 有閃亮登場 有過與死神擦肩而過 拿我的胃做了一些極端的實驗
But now it's time for my top two moments. 現在是時候揭曉 最為精彩的兩個時刻