I'm adapting my survival skills to the dangers that face soldiers trapped behind enemy lines and survivors of urban disasters like 9·11 and Katrina. 我將生存技巧 應用于處于敵后士兵的求生情況 還有城市災難的求生方法 比如911件事或卡特琳娜颶風
And right now, I'm on the lookout for food. 現(xiàn)在 我要去找吃的
Have a little bit of a natural rat run through here. 這里是個天然的鼠洞
You know, tucked in tight to the wall,just the sort of place they'd like. 你看 緊靠著墻 正好是它們喜歡的地方
Gives them that feeling of security from any predators.Got a little escape route.Probably shoot up... shoot up this pipe. 讓他們感覺遠離捕食者的侵擾 再來一條逃生路線 直接鉆進這根管子里
And what it does is give them a route just from where they're nesting to go to where they're feeding. 這條路的作用就是連通它們的巢穴 和去捕食的地方
This means it's probably gonna be a good place to try and set a rat trap,see if I catch one of these. 這就意味著這是設陷阱的好地方 看看我能不能抓到一只
Just like the wild,the urban jungle can provide you with all the raw materials you need. 跟野外一樣 都市叢林也能給你提供 全部所需的材料
That used to be welding rods. 這是跟焊條
These old industrial buildings are full of discarded stuff that I can use to build a trap. 這間舊廠房到處都是廢棄的材料 能讓我用來做個陷阱
This is the bit that's gonna act as the actual deadfall. 這一部分是真正的陷阱
It's gonna provide the weight to hopefully catch the rat. 它要提供重量 才有希望抓到老鼠
And there's a good amount of weight in this. 而這個確實很重
These heavy steel bars will provide the power in my deadfall trap. 這些沉重的鋼桿能在陷阱中提供重量