and to get snagged and hooked on that railing. 足以勾住鐵軌
but my arms are just ruined after the climb. 但攀爬之后 我的雙臂已經(jīng)酥軟無力
I almost caught this one. 這次差點勾住
I'm balanced on one foot,holding on with one hand, 我靠一腳來保持平衡 一手抓住
and trying to swing a 30 pound chain above my head. 試圖把30磅重的鐵鏈甩過頭頂
Just needs a bit more length there.It's caught, it's caught. 需要再長一點 勾住了 勾住了
It's officially time for a courage pill.I'm up. 考驗勇氣的時候到了 我爬上來了
I can still see my hands shaking.These tracks are shiny. 雙手還在不停顫抖 鐵軌十分光滑
That means they're still in use.I'm gonna follow them. 這說明它們還在使用 我要沿著它們走下去
But be aware,you can follow them for days with no signs of life. 但要知道 走上幾天幾夜你可能連個影子都看不到
Through straight through this tunnel. 咱們徑直穿過這條隧道
It'll be quicker and easier than going over it as well to get through. 直接穿過去會更快 也簡單許多
But there's always a risk walking into a railway tunnel this narrow. 但走在這種狹窄的火車隧道中 就好比與危險共舞
Hang on. Stop, stop.The tracks are viberating. 等等 停下 停 軌道在顫抖
There's a train comming.we need to move. Go, go, go, go, go, go. 火車來了 我們得離開 沖 沖 快跑
Keep up with me! run! 跟上我 快跑