And then if it does rain,I also want to be able to collect that water, 如果真的下雨了 我還想收集一些雨水
and just use another of these banana leaves for that. 就用其他這些蕉葉來收集雨水吧
You can see that's a really nice, natural funnel all the way down, 你看這從上到下 是個絕好的天然漏斗
and this will fill up in like a minute if it's a torrential rain.Okay, good job. 如果是暴雨的話大概一分鐘就能盛滿水了 好嘞 都搞定了
Night falls fast here. 黑夜悄然而至
With just 500 miles north of the equator,where the sun rises and falls vertically 此處位于赤道北面500英里 太陽直升直落 黑夜降臨地很快
With the darkness comes rain. 雨伴著黑夜而來
A roaring fire will keep me warm and allow me to cook my triggerfish. 一堆旺火能保暖 還能用來烤魚
Fire, food, and shelter are vital, 火 食物以及遮蔽之所都是不可或缺的
but the survivor needs something else which drives him to make it out alive. 但是要活下去 還需要一些別的東西來支撐
For me,where I always kind of think of it as the three "F"s. 對我而言 我總是心里念著那三個"F"
My family, the faith,and of good friends. 我的家人 信念 還有好朋友
And ultimately it's all about keeping your hope and your spirits high, 到最后階段 心懷希望 意志堅強 才能活下來
and that's what does it for me. 對我來說這很有效
As a new day dawns, I continue to hunt for food. 新的一天開始了 我繼續(xù)覓食之旅
I got an oyster.And water. 我弄到了一只牡蠣 還要尋找水源
Soon I'm gonna leave this island,and every last drop will count. 很快我將離開這座島 每一滴水都不能浪費