Hello again. It's a difficult day at the offices of Tip Top Trading.
又見面了,今天是Tip Top Trading公司艱難的一天。
The office assistant Denise is losing her job, and today is her last day.
辦公室助理丹尼斯丟了工作,今天是她上班的最后一天。
Anna is busy with her work and trying to get everyone to sign Denise's leaving card.
安娜正忙著讓大家為丹尼斯的離職卡簽名。
Paul, have you signed Denise's leaving card yet?
保羅,你給丹尼斯的離職卡簽名了沒?
No, not yet. Have you got a pen?"Sorry to see you go.
還沒呢。你有鋼筆嗎?“很抱歉看你離開。
Best foot forward. Paul." There.
祝你前途似錦。保羅。”寫完了。
I feel a bit guilty, it was me who got rid of her.
我有點內疚,畢竟是我把她解雇的。
Yeah. Well, you should feel really bad.
是啊,你真該為此難過。
I can't believe you're getting rid of her.
我簡直不敢相信你竟然開除她。
Tom, do you want to sign the card?Yeah, of course.
湯姆,你要給她簽名嗎?當然了。
"You are…were…the best employee we ever had.
你是我們見過的最棒員工。
So sad to see you go. Kiss, kiss, kiss. Tom."Gosh. Three kisses!
看你離開我很傷心。再此獻上三個吻,湯姆。”天哪,三個吻!
Erm, you haven't given me any money for her leaving present yet, have you?
對了,你還沒給我買離職禮物的錢呢。
Oh sorry, a bit of a cash flow problem… Here, have a pound.That's generous!
對不起,最近資金有點緊張。給你一磅。太慷慨了吧!