Well Anna! Mr Lime eh?
安娜!Lime先生嗎?
Oh dear Denise, I think I need a bit more help from you.
親愛的,丹尼斯,我想我需要你再給我一點幫助。
He wants to talk about personnel…people, staffing…
他想跟我討論人事部……人員,員工……
Are you sure? I think he means a personal nature, not personnel! That Mr Lime!
你確定嗎?我認為他的意思是私事,不是人事部!那個Lime??!
Mr Lime indeed. Anyway, Anna had an excellent phone manner.
Lime先生確實是這樣??傊材扔辛瞬诲e的電話談話技巧了。
Let's hear those phrases again: Hello? Tip Top Trading. This is Anna speaking.
讓我們再聽聽這些表達:你好?這里是Tip Top Trading,我是安娜。
Hello? Anna speaking.
你好,我是安娜。
Hello Mrs Smith, how can I help you?
你好,史密斯女士,我能幫你做什么嗎?
Hello Mrs Smith, how are you?
你好,史密斯女士,你好嗎?
I'm really sorry, he's not available at the moment. Can I take a message?
我很抱歉,他目前不在。我能幫你留言嗎?
I'm afraid he's busy – shall I ask him to call you back?
恐怕他現(xiàn)在很忙,我能讓他過會兒打給你嗎?
Thank you for calling, goodbye.
謝謝你的來電,再見。
But how is Anna going to handle Mr Lime's request?
但是安娜要如何處理Lime先生的請求?
I can't wait till next time! Bye!
我等不及到下次揭曉了!再見!