Today, I'm going to show Mr. Li around Shanghai. 今天,我要給李先生在上海。
This is one of the biggest and busiest cities in China. 這是其中一個最大和最繁忙的城市在中國。
I live and work here. I know Shanghai very well,我在這里生活和工作。我知道上海很好,
but Mr. Li doesn't know it well.He is from Beijing. 但是李先生不知道它好。他來自北京。
He knows the north of China well 他知道中國的北部好
but he doesn't know much about the south. 但是他不了解南部。
My parents live in Beijing too, 我的父母也住在北京了,
and they know Mr. Li very well.而且他們知道李先生非常好。
I've got a plan for today. 我有一個計劃今天。
This morning we are going to visit Nanpu Bridge 今天早上我們將要去參觀南浦大橋
and Yangpu Bridge by taxi. 和楊浦大橋坐出租車。
It is cheaper to take a bus, 它是便宜的,乘公共汽車,
but a taxi goes much faster. 但是出租車會快得多。
Before lunch we are also going to Yu Garden, 午飯前我們還去豫園,
and we are going to have lunch there. 我們將在這里吃午飯。
This afternoon we are going to Pudong. 今天下午我們準備去浦東。
We are going to have dinner in my house. 我們要吃晚飯在我的房子里。
After dinner we are going to a concert at Shanghai Concert Hall.晚飯后我們?nèi)タ囱莩獣谏虾R魳窂d。
What a busy day !這一天可真忙!
WORD BANK
busiest最忙的(busv最高級)
plan 計劃
north n.北;北方;北部
-adj北方的
south n.南部;南
-adj.南的;南方的
bridge n.橋;船橋
concert n.音樂會